Pride Investment Partners is a multi-faceted investment company committed to providing superior value and innovative ideas to all segments of our business. We believe each of our staff contributes to the success and continued evolution of our Company, and we welcome the chance to speak with inspired and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who would augment our team.
Pride Investment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment opportunities are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular role. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to apply for one of our opportunities, or if you would like for us to keep your information on file, please select the link below:
CULINARY MANAGER and/or EXECUTIVE CHEF
Leo’s Eatery – Greenfield, IN
Leo’s Eatery is a new business model looking to combine convenience and fresh, made to order food. We are currently underway to open our first prototype location in Greenfield, Indiana later this year. We are currently searching for an Executive Chef to help us finalize our menu, kitchen and operating procedures as well as marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and enthusiasm for extraordinary customer service and satisfaction. This position will provide the opportunity to create, budget, and execute, a brand-new menu, while overseeing kitchen and restaurant staff, so you must be up for a challenge and have a positive, can-do attitude. Our ideal candidate will additionally have the skill set to rollout and oversee multiple locations following the opening and success of the first site. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to highlight your culinary creativity and leadership abilities. Additionally included is a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
- Work in collaboration with ownership to finalize opening plans including kitchen layout, equipment selection and sourcing, menu creation and product sourcing, development of operating procedures, customer satisfaction program, training program and marketing plans.
- Ensure proper execution of all food service programs including ordering, production planning, waste management, product handling, and marketing/display
- Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are reviewed, updated, and followed
- Oversee inventory and ordering of supplies and maintenance and upkeep of food service equipment and facilities
- Analyze food service results and trends to ensure performance and profitability goals are met
- Key contributor to all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies, and initiatives
- Execute recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating proficiency of Customer Care Representatives
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and operations policies, procedures, and practices
- At least 2 years culinary management experience
- Experience selecting, training, and evaluating performance of staff, sales building, scheduling, and managing expenses
- Strong back-of-house operational knowledge including but not limited to staff supervision, inventory control, and product quality
- Strong communication, leadership, and conflict resolution skills
- History of providing exceptional customer service
- Availability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Ability to work full-time
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Proven self-starter with strong decision-making abilities
- Understanding of store finances and awareness of impact to business
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach horizontally, reach above the shoulder, reach below the waste, bend, stoop, squat or crouch, kneel, and push objects repetitively throughout a shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Ability to learn and utilize store technology
- High school diploma or GED
- ServSafe certification
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to repetitively reach horizontally, above the shoulder, and below the waste; bend stoop, squat or crouch, kneel, and push objects throughout the day
- Bonus: graduate of an accredited culinary program
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to Stephanie.White@PrideIP.com